Silver Linings 8 oz
Palo Santo & Oud
Rain = rainbow. Snow = cozy movie nights with popcorn. Daydreamer in high school = your creativity became your success story. Every cloud has a silver lining, and the smell is comforting, like soft velvety wood as it slowly burns.
You‘ll Like If You Like
The forest floor after it rains.
Have a question we didn’t answer here? Ask us! email@example.com
There's only one thing we love more than candles: candle safety. To minimise the risk of fire hazards when burning candles in your home, make sure you’re following these tips:
- Burn candles in a well ventilated area, away from things that can catch fire (like bedding, curtains, decorations and clothing).
- Keep burning candles out of reach of children and pets.
- Trim your wick to 2-3mm before each light. A wick trimmer works best!
- Make sure your candle is at room temperature before lighting to avoid tunnelling.
- When first burning your candle, keep it lit for at least 1 hour and allow the burn pool to reach the edge of the glass
- If your flame is ever too big, blow it out, trim it and relight for a proper flame
- Do not pour wax out, or swirl it around the edge to improve the height of your flame.
- Soot on your jar? Take a dry paper towel and wipe it off to have your candle table-ready.
- Always follow the burning instructions on the caution sticker on the bottom of your candle.
Get a whiff of these
Here’s a few more we think you might like: