Lemonade 8 oz
Coconut, Lime, Verbena & Pine
You know what’s delicious? Lemonade. You know why? Because it’s sweet, zesty, bright, sunshine-y and reminds us of care-free afternoons nude in our sunny backyard. Or because...it's refreshing. You do you.
You‘ll Like If You Like
A zesty afternoon by the pool.
Have a question we didn’t answer here? Ask us! firstname.lastname@example.org
There's only one thing we love more than candles: candle safety. To minimise the risk of fire hazards when burning candles in your home, make sure you’re following these tips:
- Burn candles in a well ventilated area, away from things that can catch fire (like bedding, curtains, decorations and clothing).
- Keep burning candles out of reach of children and pets.
- Trim your wick to 2-3mm before each light. A wick trimmer works best!
- Make sure your candle is at room temperature before lighting to avoid tunnelling.
- When first burning your candle, keep it lit for at least 1 hour and allow the burn pool to reach the edge of the glass
- If your flame is ever too big, blow it out, trim it and relight for a proper flame
- Do not pour wax out, or swirl it around the edge to improve the height of your flame.
- Soot on your jar? Take a dry paper towel and wipe it off to have your candle table-ready.
- Always follow the burning instructions on the caution sticker on the bottom of your candle.
Get a whiff of these
Here’s a few more we think you might like: